Saturday, July 2, 2011

Getting to Know Me: Naturally Mo

There is so much to say about myself I just don't know where to even begin...Let's see...


     Well, I am 30 years old. I have been married to A, my loving husband for 2 years although we've been together for nine years...I know but its a long story that I may get into in a future post but we are here now and stronger than ever.

     My husband and I are both Army veterans and that contributes greatly to our lives and beliefs. I spent 4.5 years in service and my husband served 7 years before getting out...I separated from the Army in 2004 while pregnant with my second son, E.

     I have 3 children AJ is 8 years old, E is 6.5 years old, and BabyGirl is 5 months old. I've been a SAHM since BabyGirl was born and I have to say I am great at it...LoL. I may not do everything right. There are a lot of areas that I can improve on and I don't ALWAYS like it but I am good at it. I am also, what they call, an afterschooler. What that means is that I send my children to a regular school (in my case, public school) during the day and then I expand their teaching on my own at home. So its pretty much a split of public/private school and homeschooling.

     I am a super breastfeeding advocate. I think everyone should breastfeed, if they are able to. There are just so many benefits for mom and baby. I breastfed AJ for 10 months and E for 11 months. I am going to try to nurse BabyGirl for at least 12 months and preferably longer than that maybe 18 months if its working out for both of us.

     I am also a natural hair diva since October 2009.

     Beyond all of that though, I am a Christian. A woman of God. I love what God has done for me and my family even though we didn't deserve it and my husband and I have rededicated our lives to serving Him. And that is the most important aspect of our lives because without Him I don't know where we would be.
     Well, I guess that's all for now...Ttyl
Love ya much,
Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment